Sunday, January 27, 2008

wat a terrible pity. . . to lose yr own dignity, sanity. . . to make such an unforgiveable. . . phone call to tis. . . supposed.to.be.forgotten person? . . . im such a terrible saddy, shameless and perhaps i should said, useless. . . i had a lil chat with my long lost best fren last night, she was so impressed by this pic tat i took in melbourne, she said, no matter how well-done the rest of my pics are, she still stick with this pic cos she has seen the true smiling on my face which is truly come from my heart. . . i was like. . . wordless at da moment cos it is a fact, i wonder could i get tat smile back to my current life? im in doubt. . . and it caused me drowning in endlessly sorrow. . . how could i get it back? how cauld i win it back? could i still? . . . this pics was the most happiness moment in my entire life with my love, but its gone. . . i find so hard to chase it back but just not working. . . as the effort tat i paid. . . just as i try so hard to intimate tis smiling face but wouldnt be the same again, maybe we all hav to move on, perhaps. . . shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home