Monday, January 14, 2008

i started to taste the tough life when i've finished all my money until my account became zero, i was kind of the way too spendrift the past few weeks, serve me right i supposed, and, again, a friend in need is a friend indeed, all i hav is friendship which always tell me the meaning to keep life go on. . . u hav no idea how clear i've make up my mind for not letting this kind of incident happenned again, i would never, ever, let me feel like this anymore.
when i was still in sch, i took everythings for granted, i even earn the higher "salary" than now, working life is like doing the same thing over and over again, not to mention all the fuck up things tat always happen in office, its really make me wonder y should i deign to do it still.
but, years by years, i understand an undeniable truth, to pay the rent, to buy my food, true, its simple but its just so true than any other things, tats no way for me to ask for money from my parents just like i used to be, when u r at this age, u hav to accept all the consequences tat come with and u got to take responsible on it, the rule is always the same, if u wan to live better, work harder.. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home