Sunday, February 03, 2008

its been a while for me to let my emotional drown till. . . , is it wat mentally breakdown like? i find my leg is not belong to me after spending the whole afternoon shoppin around, i was lying on my bed, exhausted, made a few calls which i hav totally no idea to ring for, i must lost my mind to do such a cowardlike thing. . . and i called veron, soonly, she realised tat i was not in mood, she kept askin me why do i feel moody, she kept askin and askin, i was listening but not hearing a word, "don't cry". . . she sent me tears with just two words, doubtlessly, she took the last train to my place just to make sure everything is alright, yes, she was needed at tat moment but i find it guilty to let her worry. . . still the same, she appeared with a smiling face, like always, she would not ask me y, she would share u some joke before cut to the point. . . thankful for her kindness and thoughtful, but i really don know how to cry out my crap, would be great if i hav a new problem to share with, but crappy me still stick with the same old stuff. . . endless dissapointed. . . im suck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home