Friday, October 12, 2007

im a bit tipsy today, well, more than tipsy and about to be drunk, i've been so long for not drinking like u don even hav to bother the next day, ( the fact is i don hav to work the next day ), anyway, i just think tat is not the right way to make life turn out like this way which u r not expecting it to be like this, evrytime i came to kl, the mood of working hard start appearing in my mind as a sign to remind me its time for me to make any changes for my life, to constribute on my job is definetely a must but im kind of think tat im so sick of singapore, i think they are the way too up tight singaporean and they think that im the way too lay back malaysian. . . erm, i cant do anything but lets put all the things behind tomorro, good night. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home