Thursday, September 27, 2007

I didn’t go to work today,
Reason?
No.
Just feel like not going,
Today,
I prefer staying at home,
Who bother?
I don take any responsibility with it,
Some people said im depressing,
I’m just not good in hiding,
Although I’ve been trying hard,
To make it better,
So it is,
Cigarette?
I’ve given up,
But still smoking . . . sometime,
I will live,
Just not tat nice,
Why?
Cowardice,
Mostly, but not most of all,
Who bother?
Women are like liquid,
It can be any shape in any jug,
Man?
I can’t even talk about.
Where am i?
Abyss.
cos i don feel the gravity.
i would like to
if someone knows me,
but u wont love me,
if u've known me.

If depressing,
Just let the wind blow it away,
If happiness,

If happiness. . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Melvin Mah said...

What's life if we do things we don't like....that's death* Like what you said...~

Carpe Diem bro.. =)

8:21 AM  
Blogger keith said...

thanks stranger~

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home