Tuesday, September 12, 2006

a walk to remember. . .

1:42am. . .
I was being in a farewell circumstance a couple of minutes ago. . .
D have to go bk to Singapore tomorrow, the same day of Qin birthday. . .
D came to her house, to be with Qin until the last moment,
They gave each other a silent embrace,
it is better than a thousand sweet words, yet,
maybe there are really a thousand words existing in their heart,
but they have choose another way of conversation to reassure each other. . .
They gazed on each other,
still, wordless but understanding. . .
And I become a the most smartest “love station DJ’,
Playing the most romantic love song tat I have in my pc. . .
Suddenly,
I heard Qin was sobbing. . .
and D was trying to console her. . .
but the fact always is the cruelest thing tat human being have to confront. . .
D have to go,
And the only thing tat Qin can do is. . .not to urge D to stay on,
I think it’s the better way to make them feel better
So do Qin,
No choice to be choose,
No right to choose,
But still have to accept the decision tat is not fair for them,
Nothing is fair in tis world,
As long as human should always know how to deceive themselves. . .
To make life easier,
Reduce sorrow. . .
I do admit tat,
Im a loser in the state of love,
but I do hope tat everybody would have their happy ending. . .
their own happiness. . .
true love is always being with u,
u will have it,
when u believe it. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home