Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday, 11 September, 2006 8:26 PM

dear keith...

i think you very busy today....dont get so stressed k..
i'm sorry didnt reply your msgs last weekend.
i didnt do it on purpose k...
you are stil my precious..my number one fren..
and i hope you not angry at gor gor k...
even if you angry, i will let you beat me but i will stil hug you saying sorry...=)
you got my msg today? i use my fren phone...
i haven reload...waiting my sailo reload for me...haha...
if convenient la..
if cannot, nvm la, tell me tonight k.
i'll reload tml... i feel like calling you tonight...
see la later...been missing you so much and i lotsa things to catch up with my dear sailo oso rite? hehe...check your yahoo mail triangel20@yahoo.com k.
i send you sth there.
hope you can pplay it and listen to meet and cheer up smile hear it.
don forget ur dinner k little keith.
dailo always think of you worry about you...
dont make urself sick k..if not i will xintong...
this is not mere sweet talk k. i really care bout keith de...
cuz you very special person to me..
remember when you ar eso down and feel alone,
you stil have me..ted will always stand by ur side..
i'll try my best to carry my sacred duty as keith's dailo,
keith's fren.. muak.

my dear dailou, so sweet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home