Friday, December 14, 2007


after finished working, i was kind of like rushing to my house to meet my long-time-no-see parents, my mom was just came back from state and brought me back plenty of gifts from my sister, and the one i always put at first is, of cos, dolce gabbana jeans! lol!
" heres my little prince" yes, the welcome script they always used on me, and i trully feel the meaning of home sweet home! its too good to be home. . . urm, few minutes later, i was told tat thay gotta go to kl after the dinner for some business stuff and i was like, again?! i was purposely rushing back to. . . well, wat can i say? im a big boy right? big boy supposed to be independent, heres a little sharing about my friday night, we ended up with less than 3 hours gathering and the love birds has left again. . .sigh. ( its good to see them!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home