Tuesday, January 16, 2007

singapore time 1:52am, exhausted, my soul is about to rush me to go on bed right now but my heart is not willing to, i was sitting in the mrt a couple of hours ago, and i've been observing the every little action of the people in the train, i more like compare myself to each others. . .and i find it too tough for me to step into tis circle. . . i would die to get myself bk to school life again if i could, but i got me lost. . . i really have no idea about wat should i take, its not about wat courses should i take its about. . . wat should i do now, im the person who cant just like the other ppl doing the same thing evryday, just like a dumb robot, i feel like on the edge everytime. . . something tat i miss and i 'miss' is my passionate, my passion to dream, i still remember the smile on my face when i was playing piano, i crave to get it bk. sometimes, comparison is the enemy of ppl, im one of them. . . and i hate it. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home