Saturday, January 13, 2007

hmm. . . i have nothing to mention about actually, in fact, sometimes i really unable to put how my feelin goes into words. . .
I would have to live my life again, to live with nobody but reality, I'd stay in love with you the way I've been, and your love is something no one ever can replace. . . however, u'd already make up yr mind and no one else can change it. its the way i fool over and over again! i hate tis fuckin feeling because its going to be even harder to come out of! i know it just takes some time to make clear of myself who i am, i need some time, maybe more. . . it would be extremely awesome as if keith is gonna live without love, but i think it is bullshit cos no one else can live without it. . . it hurts. . .i just can't handle it right now and its really freakin me out!!
but, anyway, i tasted and i loved,
and, to be loved.. .
im gonna focus on my career and earn a lot of money, as much as my sister earned!!
i said wat i meant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home