Sunday, January 14, 2007

it's another night being wit u, i've been told tat u r goin to leave, and back to aus again. . . u said u r in deep depress right now, u told me how u gonna settle down yr business, but u didnt notice tat there was a qustion linger in my mind. . . " wat about me?’ but i didnt voice it out at last, perhaps im not fit to ask this question, u r leaving soon, these is a fact tat i cant deny, it's good for us though. . . u'd already make up yr mind, so y should i bother? i didn't ask u to pick me up tis morning. . . i didn't do it, because i can do it by myself, i will cherish the BVL perfume u bought for me last night, i like it so much, i really like it. . . thanks. . . but eventually, both of us come to an end. . .i will remember the everlasting fragrance tat spread over our past, and keep it in my heart always. . . da da, i love u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home