Friday, October 06, 2006



just woke up in the morning. . .(is 1pm considered morning?)
when i step out from my room and gaze at the sky
tats no more hazy but a deep blue sky with cloud!
although its extremely hot today and make me keep hiding myself in the room
however. instead of a hazy sky( i hav the feeling of the end of the day)
a clear blue sky wit fresh air is more like my day! and it delight my mood for the rest of the day.
its a little bit too long-winded but i hope tat all of us would cherish the every single day when we still can see the blue sky and breathing the fresh air. . .save our world!!(sound like a hypocritical miss world!) but i really meant it.
i went to watch movie last night
two stranger. one. . . friend perhaps( i was wondering y i wan to do tis kind of charity)
to watch the movie tat i kept emphasize tat i wasn't going to watch it. 'baby plan'
jackie chan movie. . . its a kind of movie tat i always refuse to watch.
and i think im quite accomadating cos i watched it in the end. . .
like a typical action movie interclude the element of humorous.
and guess wat? i cried in the almost end. . .
i couldnt said i cried without any reason cos i do hav some reason to cry on. .
i've been asking an unanswerable question. . .
( i still. . . havent let all the memories go. . . my mind flashed back to scenes of the past when i was watcing to the movie. . .)
ok. . . lets don talk about tis. . .
on the way back. . . tat two stranger kept silent and motionless( luckily they didnt talk to me)
but my fren kept asking me y for saying nothing after watching the movie.
and i just show the gesture of sleepy. . .
and my fren asked me whether can stay with me tonight.
and i rejected him wit some lame excuses
he just turned bk and trying to get sth from his bag
he said' i think i better pass it to u first"
its a small gift. . .
i was like. . . stunt at there and wordless. . .
its a little bit shame for treating him just like a driver foe fetching me everywhere. . .
but its nice to hav a fren like him
hope tat he can find someone in someday. . .
all the best wishes for him. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home