Saturday, August 19, 2006


at last, u didnt call me. . . not even a message. . .
sorry to my devotion, for not retaining my passion, to give u my all. . . but, perhaps, im sick of waiting for your every answer. . every first move, stupid me should stop betting on a miracle tat would never been happenned. . .
i should said tat, the main thing tat holds us back is fear, dare not to love me is one of the reason tat makes u always feel insecurity, and so do i. . .
its not the first time i cried behind yr coldness. . . instead of voice out wat i wanted, i prefer swallow all my desire, my hope, my compromise, my self-imagination. . . .my happiness existance. . . maybe just in fairyland, u replied tat i always made a lot of wild guesses, huh, i do really hope so. . . who knows? god knows. . .
i hate to live in the vanity of pleassure, its so unbearable. . . the mood is infectious, i hav no right to influnce the mood of the others but u. . . depends on your responsibility, depends on . . . how deep is your love to me, sorry it make me depress and i couldnt care less. . .
bb, im not happy, did u realise tat? . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home