Saturday, August 19, 2006



I have a colleague, she is. . . maybe I should say she is normal, but I think she had something what every girl want, so I can feel her beautiful which is from internal. . .i past her seat sometimes, and I always look at the pictures which are posted on where she can easily watch it when she just raised up her head, there r her new wedding picture, and still, is a beautiful bride and a gorgeous bridegroom. Something that always appear in fairyland. . .

I asked her a simple question, but it must always have a long answer by everyone, ‘ tell me a thing that your husband had done and really touch your heart”? and, of course, I can tell it must be a perfect smile appear on her face when she start thinking. . . she told it may such a simple thing for every women but her, she said that she has a bad habit, she wouldn’t bring an umbrella when she went out, once evening, after school, she started to be disturb when it was a heavy rain out there, and when she keep thinking how to figure it out, she realized that a man that she know him in depth was start approaching her, she was, undeniable, extremely surprise because he should be at his hometown(Penang) instead of being in Singapore, that is ten hours from Penang to Siangapore. . . .

It is raining today. . .and I keep walking around aimlessly, like a stray cat. . .huh! quite suit me. I cant put it into word, a simple thing always can truly warm our heart, I used to be one of them, I still can remember it was a raining night, and yet, I felt utter despair and exhausting, u knocked my door, and sure, I still can feel that feeling which is already far away from me, I smiled inwardly, without a word, u walked into my kitchen, and cooked a bowl of instant noodle for me. . . I looked at that noodle, i. . .. . . huh, is a silent night, and I can understand that the mood is infectious, my tears warm my face, and so do your hand, I finished that noodle without saying anything but keep silence, I used to think that I was one of the most happiness people in this world, its not about the noodle, its about u can do me a favor when I was weak, fragile, I just need a hug when feeling cold, I just need a bowl of noodle when I was hungry, that’s all. . .

I wont blame that why u going to ruining my all, the main thing that holds me back is fear, I’m seem to be tired for betting on a miracle, I wont forget the noodle that really warm my heart, but. . .huh, the less is more, I’ m not going to ask for another food. . .

Maybe I’m just a blame of burn for you, maybe I’m not fit to use the word ( just a. . .), but, I won’t forget everything u gave me, but , sorry, I won’t forgive you, really, till the end of my life. . .not yet to be hated, maybe this is the way I can face all the truth. . .

When its raining, I start to think about the simple story that my colleague told me, of course, I do hope that someone will holding an umbrella in front of me when it was raining, but I think its not too bad to walking in the rain, every time the rain start to fall, a little bit excited, a little bit down, desirable, still remaining some hope, but in the end, I would said that I was proud to against all the fears, and walk through the rain. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home