Saturday, August 19, 2006


BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGEL

Every time I think of u, I get shock right through into a book blue,
It’s not a problem of mine but it’s a problem I find,
Living a life that I can’t leave behind,
That’s no sense in telling me the wisdom of a fool won’t set u free,
But that’s a way let it go and that’s what nobody know.
And everyday my confusion grows.
Every time I see u falling I get down on my knees and pray,
I’m waiting for that final moment. . .
U said the words that I can’t said,
I feel fine and I feel good, I feel like I never should.
Whenever I get this way, I just don know what to say. . .
Why can’t we be ourselves?
Like we were yesterday. . .
I’m not sure what this could meant,
I don’t think you’re what u seem,
I do admit to myself,
That if I heard someone else,
They will never see just what we’re meant to be. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home