Friday, December 28, 2007

it really shocked me when i realised my cellphone was lost accidentally this evening, luckily it was found in my office drawer after tat, but bcos of this incident, i got to know this old lady who lent me her phone to make a call so tat i can find mine. . . we had a little chat about how was my future like and where im heading to, dreams, experience. . .this is the first time i have finally openned my heart and speak my part-of-all out to a totally stranger. but i find it comforting as i got a very good responce in every thought i said, i was told to take care of my every belongings no matter how small it is, spare a lil bit more time to think about wat hav u left behind in every turn around. she told me a lot of little things tat we always careless in, true, everything start from the littlest thing, by missing and found my cellphone, i got this message from an old lady who might not been seen in future, but the caring is shown, and i will always treat it as a gift from heaven. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home