Saturday, November 03, 2007


relying is such a horrible thing for me,
if i could turn back my time,
i wish not to learn it.
everytime i said im bored,
i was actually not tat bored.
just wan to let u know,
at the moment,
this sec,
this situation,
i need u. . .
and u always said i feel bored bcos i hav nothin to do,
of cos i know,
but cant u just said sth without sanity?
i know how to kill time if i was bored,
but the reason y i'm telling u tat,
its bcos i wish u will stay by my side,
a bit longer. . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home