Friday, October 26, 2007


there was a lil gathering with one of my best friends, eamon, the one who always treats me like her brother. . .
we did smoke like chimney as we find nothing else can make us feel cooler, by critizing the all innocent passerby, we found our biggest interest. ^^(i know i deserve to go to hell when i was died), anyway, on the way back, we were squeezing in the train but still successfully made a lil corner for inner chat, and i was very impressed by how intently she wanted to remind me about the way i gonna go, sometimes u will always got lost in where u r heading to, but the one who always stand aside could easily point out how the whole things happening, things always keep changing and the initially passionate is always my only concern. . . its kind of shame for being reminded about my own stuff from another person but not me, myself. it definitely shown me how lil concern i've paid in these few years. . . . buck up. . . let's get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home