Sunday, April 01, 2007


finally, i got back to my house. . .
its a good feeling to stay under the shelther,
cos home is where the heart is.
i'd been putting myself into the state of yes/no last night,
(whether should i go clubbing)
and i asked my fren to help making up my mind,
of cos, tats y i ask her, she gave me the answer tat im looking for,
and i went for clubbing doubtlessly. . .
the party was fun and i enjoyed it. . .
but behind the fantastic, its my loneliness. . .
i see the vanity of pleasure,
and i started to miss u. . .
should human being be self-reflection after the every mistakes?
would u just let it be, or let it sink deeper?
the likelihood is low if people would do it. .
in fact, i'm not going to rooted in your own rightness,
why should i bother the things tat u think its right?
nevertheless, being wrong is a risk,(but its acceptable cos i'm sagitarius)
but some risks have a future.
some people might think tat is wrong,
well, i think being right may be like walking backwards proving where u've been,
at least,
i know what am i doing. . .
sometimes, hope may be a little less than expected,
but it's better than none,
if i'm wrong,
just let me be wrong. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home