Thursday, March 22, 2007

i. . urm. . . sort of feel like im the way rely on my parents too much. . . tats no doubt feeling secure to be wit them, i feel awesome to be their son and i appreciate the everything they gave me, but it linked me to my awful experience somehow. . . i find tat teenagers are living in the century tat needn't worry about food, they take everything for granted as wat they got, and, undeniable, im the one of them. . .when i was a kid, i don hav to bother wheres the money comes from, i don even know my dad's occupation, i dare to tell everybody i hav everything tat every kids have, in fact, im not living in a wealthy family, but my parents always give their all to me, but i didn't cherish it. . . i used to be a top student in our class, i studied in the A class, i won so many prizes in drawing and sport competition,i feel like everything is under my control, things is under my expectation and as smoth as i thought. all it seem like so-good things has finally come to an end, u won't be so lucky all the time, u can't control everything by yr little hand, u just don't. . . i can't face the existance of ostacles, i can't except it and keep struggling, im wondering if tat wasn't mine, tat wasn't deserve to wat i supposed to have. . .i lost myself. . .obviously, i just overlooked myself, i think i would have the marvellous ending once i tried hard to make it, but i just wrong, too rush to see the outcome is one of the most weakness of teenagers, changing mind in every sec just because of afraid to face the failure. . .look back my past, i have all the things tat everybody die for, but i became extremely upset when things just cant help go on my way. i still remember wat my sister told me, 'your sorrow is come from your wonderful chilhood, u can't stand with failure because u've never lost. . .', yeah, she is right, all the seemingly in style teenagers actually fragile inside, i can see loneliness and purposeless in their eyesthey keep desiring people would give their all to them just like the way their parents did, and they got nothing in the end. . .
im da person who feel lost always, i always think tat im small, im too small to make a difference, but i truely understand what does 'Rome is not built in a day' meanswhen u feel like the dream is too far away, mind yr step, and enjoy the journet of achieving, when the hurdles keep coming out continuously, beyond it bravely, and yr dream will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home