Sunday, April 15, 2007


Beautiful gone, fascinating gone. . .
Perhaps, they’ve never been here before,
What lefts of me?
My dad always said, “A little barrier, treat it as a motivation, a bigger barrier, treat it as a bigger motivation.”
He met before, he did distress before.
I embrace the notion all the times,
When things constantly breaking me down,
I have these expressions pushing me back,
Stable my emotion, and keep on my way.
i tried, i cried, i learned, i got. . .
It's cool to have the courage of one’s convictions.
Sometime things just don going according to plan,
So wat’s the point to plan?
People spent their whole life to earn money,
It would be exhausted to chase money,
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it, the only real security tat a man will have in tis world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
Tis is wat I thougt after dating wit some of the rich guys...
money can pick up the bill but can't buy your attitude. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home