Friday, December 15, 2006

Sunday evening . . . fine rain. Glumly mood. I drove my damn lousy car to lychee’s house. She was like having a baby as she just got a new puppy, Neko recently. . . typically, we had our dinner together and I’d keep her updated about my latest stories. . . she did changed a lot. Either do i. but ultimately it was quite easy to tell the word ‘simple’ on her face. . . and I think tat’s the reason for why she is able to keep her life in tat way ( I mean simple with happiness). . .
Whatever. . .
After tat. I bought my dad’s favorite biscuit for him . . . ,
We started to enjoy the biscuit when we were watching the movie – click- at tat night
I was keep looking at my dad and mom. They were eating my biscuit. The biscuit tat I bought for them . . . and there was full of satisfaction came out at the same time they were having my biscuit. .and the conclusion is. . . doing something tat really because of your parents will make u feel like . . . fulfilling and pleasure. I absolutely feel incredible for being at home. . .
Ok. Let’s back to the topic. . . the movie – click –
I bought this dvd for a couple of months ago but now i only have my own times to watch it. .
It is touching, appealing and meaningful. . and it brought out some thought in my mind. . .
Cherish the life and don skip any chapter of your life
People live. , people died
We born. We lived. We died . . . we born to live . . . but we are not live to died.
The main role – Michael- who is an architect , is a typical workaholic. . . he spent his entire life to work and almost spent no time with his family. One day. He somehow got an universe remote control from an odd old man. And his life is changed. Everything is under his control. He can skip all the scenes he don like. He doesn’t even have to go through all the stupid sickness, traffic jam, and quarrel anymore. All he has to do is just click the remote control
But, unfortunately. The more times he’d click the remote control. The faster for him to get old . . . he misses a lot of memories. . he don even know when his father has died. When did her daughter get marriage And he is extremely regretted in the end. . . he want his life back because he don wan to miss the every things of his life. . .
Doing something that wont make u feel regret when u are still young. . .
Some people will say
Less expectation. Less disappointment
And I think tat people will think in tat way because they put their expectation in the wrong place. Put it in some place where there is really worthy to wish for. . .
People are always getting upset when the outcome is not as the same as the effort they gave. . .
But let’s think about it.
U can put so much effort on work or study.
The more effort u gave. The better result u will get.
But love is kind of the thing tat u cannot expect the outcome will be equal with the effort that u gave.
Pleas be concentrate in something that worthy for u to work hard.
And u will find no regret in the end. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home