Sunday, December 03, 2006

i miss someone,
suddenly, accidentally, surprisingly, aimlessly. . .
hav a chat wit bernice just now,
and i feel like im just like a helpless cat mow~ing for help,
i find myself pigeonholed, and not easy to get out.
she said tat i hav totally changed my attitude in love after end up my last relationship,
i'm afraid and not easy to trust in someone.
and keep changing the un-destination ship bcos i don know where tis ship gonna lead me to.
the more insecure i found, the faster i make the first move.
correct. . . she got the point,
i totally forgot hows the feeling of being with my first. .
tat passionate,
tat simple,
tat smile,
and tat confidence. . .
but i just cant pretend like it has nothing happenned on me before,
i. . . aih. . . . .
what should i do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home