Monday, December 18, 2006

i've made a decision.
and still wondering where will this decision guide me to. . .
but at least, i did it.
these couple of weeks,
everything becomes motionless,
and silently. . .
i like tis feeling,
i like december. . .
my birthday is coming soon,
after my birthday. . . is my favorite festival - x'mas -
mm. . . too many wishes, too few birthday in a year.
too many things not yet been done,
too many thanksgiving-friends have to chill out,
too little money to go shopping. . .
ha ha. . .
mm. . . .
my sister is leaving soon. . .
and the time we meet next time would be -- 4 years. . .
i miss her a lot. .
i like my sister. . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
a little bit blue,
and i think it's becos of the non-stop-rain.
tats is one of the reasons why i like dec so much.
ha...
im saying crap!!!!
whatever^^
i feel like already found my boat and gonna start my voyage in any minutes. . .
wish me *0^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home