Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WHO IS THIS NERD?!! HAHA, is me. . . it was so so so hot today( i mean the whether ^^), i somehow fell that i've already found myself, what am i supposed to do, and who am i suppposed to be, i've been follow my heart to do whatever i wan for ages though, but, instint always not a good guide for me, there are a thousand ppl asked me, " why don't u study design? you are such a designer material!" thanks for their concern and comment, but i really know what i want and nobodyelse does, i need something new, what the points to learn a thing that u hav already knew? i like to learn new stuff in different field, i need something to balance my life, sometimes people will spent their lifetime to learn one thing and to be kinda expert on it, but i prefer learn different thing in different way but expert in none of them. no other reason, just because i am who i am, you are who you are, i'm not going to change your life and so do u. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home