Saturday, November 04, 2006

yeah!! its dragon xiao long bao time!!


i'm goin to hav my favaurite lamen!! look at the wall, isn't it cool?! can i move tis to my room?

mr. alvin is enjoyin the feelin of dating with me(i guess) haha!!

here we go!! my lamen and my favaurite dessert!! the dessert was damn damn damn tasty and sweet!!


after tat we went to watch movie, its. . . scary movie!!! mm. . . well i wont repel it but yet not eager to watch it, haha!!mm. . . its a nice feelin for being wit him actually, he just like a child and don hav too much worried as intricate as adult, at least. he always show his simple and trouble-free in front of me. A strict, demanding manager was goin back to simple tat night. . . but if u asked me whether i've already fall in love? and my answer would be . . .not yet to be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home