Monday, November 20, 2006






No where to start . . .

it was a raining night, he was sitting beside me . . . and holding my hand. . .

I used to think that all the things happened would just far away from me lastly, foolish. . .

Still, I have the same feeling toward him . . . yeah, all I scared about is everything will still be the same, that’s mean, no change. . . I make no any changes after so many times I try hard to give up. I just don’t. . .

One of my friends told me that how pathetic I am to meet a guy like him, he caused me hard to get over it and not easily fall in love again. He still sticks with me and never let me go. . .

And I think, is it considered pathetic or auspicious?

Undeniable, we had a wonderful time before, something that not easy to let go . . .

Should I hate him for ruining my life? Or should I appreciate it for giving me such a wonderful moment. . .

"Flame to dust,

Lovers to friends,

Why do all good things come to an end?"

Let go with smiling?

Or bend down my knee with tearing?

I find no other ways to deal with it. . .

I bear not to see your shadow of leaving.

So I dare not to turn back. . .

Goodbye and . . . . The best wishes for your wedding. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home