Saturday, October 28, 2006

simple life


who is he?. . .tis is an unanswerable which has been bothering me so long. . . he is a devil from hell, or a down-to-earth guy? im asking myself, is he wat u r chasing for? mm. . . perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. . . i need a shoulder at tis moment. . . to reboumd, to rely on, he has well educated and charming look, mixed race, manager, strong financial( i guess), caring, gentle. . . but, all the thing i wan is a. . . stable life, i like the feelin of. . . its very hard to put it into words, its a feeling, i used to hav it before. . . is him. . . he was the one who can really make me feel like. . . i don hav to care anything at da moment, ya, tats wat i wan. . . but he make me feel like our love never cost a thing when everything was explored, y do i still make tis comparison between two of them? y?. . . i miss everything. . . and i 'miss' everything. . .maybe i would like to say, y u still care the the end so much since the end is not tat important for u at tis moment? just go ahead! do whatever u like!. . . but i found myself changed a lot when i hav tis thought in my mind, im not the one i used to be, is it a good thing? i lost my simple thought, i lost the evry simple thing and seem like all the things goes to be complicated now. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home