Saturday, July 21, 2007

everything is in time,
for me to take a long break,
everything seem like so yesterday,
all the answer will come,
to feed my curiousity of my tomorro,
there r a thousand reasons for me to move,
but there is no reason for me to stop,
perhaps, i don need one,
i don need a reason to stop,
its not bcos of tireness,
in fact, i feel tired all the time,
to pick up the bills or job statisfaction?
tats a good question.
to turn around isn't showing my weakness,
we don hav much choices to decide wat we wan,
we are dealling with sociality,
it cant be change but u,
u r the one should be change in order to fix in. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up mate.
no matter what've u done. everything will come out with an accurate ans soon. since u've decided leave da past behind.
at da moment u can only work something out 4 urself. =D

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home