Monday, June 04, 2007

samuel is sick. . .
running nose and keep coughing. .hence, he cant breath easily and it make him harder to sleep tight. .
"mama. . .hur hur. . .mama. . ."he cried.
my sister spent the whole night taking care of him without sleeping. . .
and so suddenly, i started to remember when the last time i was sick. i cant sleep well too and lying on the bed just like dead body, my dad was taking care of me the whole night sitting beside me and waiting for the time when i fell asleep. . .
tats the way i see love. . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where hav u been.
i rang u dis noon bt u were working.
bitchxxyyy.
we all miss u.
link us a.s.a.p.

1:21 AM  
Blogger ﻬ ஐ 还是梦公主 ﻬ ஐ said...

my link is www.secrets-garden.blogspot.com
babe...

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home