Tuesday, February 13, 2007

someone asked me how was my life going in the past missing days, mm. . . .no too bad, just too boring, and a bit lost, haha, in fact, i feel lost all the time. . . i feel like wan to go home everytime, and tis action is absolutely not like me, i mean not suit me at all. . . but i do feel comfortable for being at home. . . .doing exercise, sleep, yogult an milk, mm. . . ya! i start designing again, although im still don know wat is it for, haha, i just like it. .i spent a whole day at my home, a lot of memories start surronding me when i became silent. . .
mm. . . i miss somebody. . .
i really do. . .
how r u? mm. . . how am i?. . .
wat about us?
my valentine day, i wish all the couples love each other than anyone else. . . and i wish i would have a try to celebrate it. . . lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy valentine day darling.

don't ask me why if i say : i am officially single rite now. :)

ok,why? cos i love u ...

send my regards to who ever and tell jia her better come my hse during new yr mellow is gg back with me too!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love u too!! jia her went back to her nick's hometown already, but i will come to yr house.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home